Girl group Cherish is back with the first single from their forthcoming second album, Keep It Fresh. Although this song has a familiar theme – there are a lot of anthems about “freshness” these days – this song is a nice blend of bubblegum pop and R&B. The Casio hook is irreverent and fun, with occasional backing vocals thrown in by a Paul Wall sound-alike. This might not be the deepest song ever, but it will make a fine addition to your summer play list. Watch for Cherish’s as-yet-untitled album sometime later this year.
Written by Beeb on 06/5/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Magic City ft. Cherish" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.