Cherish looks to help liberate their fellow females on the new single, Killa. Though not exactly the most kosher title for a single being pitched to radio, the up-tempo club banger should remind fans of their catchy hit, Do It, To It. Featuring Yung Joc, who offers up a stellar guest verse towards the end of the song, the girls explain that what a woman wants, she should go after. Regardless of your sex, the lesson is that persistence pays off; it might even give you the chance to ‘have him tonight.’ The new album from Cherish, The Truth, is set to drop in February.
Written by DJ Z on 10/14/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Magic City ft. Cherish" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.