Cherish looks to help liberate their fellow females on the new single, Killa. Though not exactly the most kosher title for a single being pitched to radio, the up-tempo club banger should remind fans of their catchy hit, Do It, To It. Featuring Yung Joc, who offers up a stellar guest verse towards the end of the song, the girls explain that what a woman wants, she should go after. Regardless of your sex, the lesson is that persistence pays off; it might even give you the chance to ‘have him tonight.’ The new album from Cherish, The Truth, is set to drop in February.
Written by DJ Z on 10/14/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Magic City" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.