Cherish looks to help liberate their fellow females on the new single, Killa. Though not exactly the most kosher title for a single being pitched to radio, the up-tempo club banger should remind fans of their catchy hit, Do It, To It. Featuring Yung Joc, who offers up a stellar guest verse towards the end of the song, the girls explain that what a woman wants, she should go after. Regardless of your sex, the lesson is that persistence pays off; it might even give you the chance to ‘have him tonight.’ The new album from Cherish, The Truth, is set to drop in February.
Written by DJ Z on 10/14/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Magic City ft. Cherish" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.