Cherish looks to help liberate their fellow females on the new single, Killa. Though not exactly the most kosher title for a single being pitched to radio, the up-tempo club banger should remind fans of their catchy hit, Do It, To It. Featuring Yung Joc, who offers up a stellar guest verse towards the end of the song, the girls explain that what a woman wants, she should go after. Regardless of your sex, the lesson is that persistence pays off; it might even give you the chance to ‘have him tonight.’ The new album from Cherish, The Truth, is set to drop in February.
Written by DJ Z on 10/14/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Magic City ft. Cherish" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.