Cherish looks to help liberate their fellow females on the new single, Killa. Though not exactly the most kosher title for a single being pitched to radio, the up-tempo club banger should remind fans of their catchy hit, Do It, To It. Featuring Yung Joc, who offers up a stellar guest verse towards the end of the song, the girls explain that what a woman wants, she should go after. Regardless of your sex, the lesson is that persistence pays off; it might even give you the chance to ‘have him tonight.’ The new album from Cherish, The Truth, is set to drop in February.
Written by DJ Z on 10/14/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Magic City" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.