With so many cuts strictly for the club, new kid on the block Che’nelle isn’t making it any easier for ladies to get a water break once her new joint Hurry Up starts hitting the speakers. This dance record, with noticeably fused elements of Hip-Hop and Reggae, sounds as if it were a lost Fergie single. Most notably as she is able capture the attention of someone 50 times before they start to wonder what the song is about. Much of this is mainly due to accomplished producer/songwriter Sean Garrett for providing a busy beat perfect for holding the interest of our A.D.D. afflicted. Expect many jams from this aesthetically pleasing Aussie.
Written by Lochy N. on 03/2/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Razor (Cut Me So Deep) ft. Colby O'Donis" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)