With so many cuts strictly for the club, new kid on the block Che’nelle isn’t making it any easier for ladies to get a water break once her new joint Hurry Up starts hitting the speakers. This dance record, with noticeably fused elements of Hip-Hop and Reggae, sounds as if it were a lost Fergie single. Most notably as she is able capture the attention of someone 50 times before they start to wonder what the song is about. Much of this is mainly due to accomplished producer/songwriter Sean Garrett for providing a busy beat perfect for holding the interest of our A.D.D. afflicted. Expect many jams from this aesthetically pleasing Aussie.
Written by Lochy N. on 03/2/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Razor (Cut Me So Deep) ft. Colby O'Donis" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.