With so many cuts strictly for the club, new kid on the block Che’nelle isn’t making it any easier for ladies to get a water break once her new joint Hurry Up starts hitting the speakers. This dance record, with noticeably fused elements of Hip-Hop and Reggae, sounds as if it were a lost Fergie single. Most notably as she is able capture the attention of someone 50 times before they start to wonder what the song is about. Much of this is mainly due to accomplished producer/songwriter Sean Garrett for providing a busy beat perfect for holding the interest of our A.D.D. afflicted. Expect many jams from this aesthetically pleasing Aussie.
Written by Lochy N. on 03/2/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Razor (Cut Me So Deep) ft. Colby O'Donis" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.