With so many cuts strictly for the club, new kid on the block Che’nelle isn’t making it any easier for ladies to get a water break once her new joint Hurry Up starts hitting the speakers. This dance record, with noticeably fused elements of Hip-Hop and Reggae, sounds as if it were a lost Fergie single. Most notably as she is able capture the attention of someone 50 times before they start to wonder what the song is about. Much of this is mainly due to accomplished producer/songwriter Sean Garrett for providing a busy beat perfect for holding the interest of our A.D.D. afflicted. Expect many jams from this aesthetically pleasing Aussie.
Written by Lochy N. on 03/2/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Razor (Cut Me So Deep) ft. Colby O'Donis" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.