With so many cuts strictly for the club, new kid on the block Che’nelle isn’t making it any easier for ladies to get a water break once her new joint Hurry Up starts hitting the speakers. This dance record, with noticeably fused elements of Hip-Hop and Reggae, sounds as if it were a lost Fergie single. Most notably as she is able capture the attention of someone 50 times before they start to wonder what the song is about. Much of this is mainly due to accomplished producer/songwriter Sean Garrett for providing a busy beat perfect for holding the interest of our A.D.D. afflicted. Expect many jams from this aesthetically pleasing Aussie.
Written by Lochy N. on 03/2/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Razor (Cut Me So Deep) ft. Colby O'Donis" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.