Besides rigged carnival games, is there a bigger ripoff at a state fair than the House of Mirrors? Paying to walk through a maze of mirrors almost always produces an underwhelming and boring experience, no matter the number or shape of the mirrors. However, Chel’s new single House of Mirrors is definitely more my style. Armed with a bubbily, decadent beat from producer Jcrizzy, Chel grabs your attention come the first line and he does not let go. The Detroit native uses a rapid fire, confident flow to invite listeners into his domain, where we are treated to a display of vibrant hip-hop. House of Mirrors will find a home on Pitbulls&BlackPeople, a project that is set for release on Valentines Day.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/31/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.