I don’t know about y’all, but I’m pretty damn happy that Walls can’t talk. I mean, even if they were polite enough not to spill your most intimate secrets, I just can’t imagine entities with pink fiberglass for brains having anything worthwhile to say. On her latest promo single and first Booth feature, rising R&B starlet Chayse confirms my suspicion: “If these four walls could talk, they’d be like ‘Hello, hello, hello, hello.’” What would be annoying/creepy to me, however, is apparently a turn-on for the Houston crooner; with Cameron Wallace‘s synth-drenched instrumental banging in the background, the artist soulfully explains exactly how her body would respond if they were to chime in while she was getting hot and heavy with her significant other. Neither is guest emcee Jadakiss disturbed by the interruption; playing the male counterpart to Chayse’s leading lady, the D-Block emcee laces the beat with some gritty-yet-suave pillow talk (and, yes, a bird squawk or two). So, readers, if your walls could talk, would they be asking you to press repeat? If so, then you (and your walls) should keep it locked for all the latest from this talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 08/28/11
Submit your Rating
Old Bway Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.