Signed to Busta Rhymes‘s Flipmode Entertainment, R&B artist Chauncey Black (formerly of Blackstreet) has a plan in place for his woman. Treating her like Everyday Is Your Birthday, Chauncey takes her to the the mall, the salon, and the dealership to buy whatever she wants (all on his dime). If you aren’t able to guess by his falsetto vocals and the Teddy Riley instrumental, though, his true intentions become apparent when they head back to his house and do just “what we like to do.” Although Everyday Is Your Birthday is one of the Booth’s shortest songs (clocking in at less than 3 minutes), it is just enough time to get his female audience “in the mood.”
Written by Burmy on 04/30/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.