Signed to Busta Rhymes‘s Flipmode Entertainment, R&B artist Chauncey Black (formerly of Blackstreet) has a plan in place for his woman. Treating her like Everyday Is Your Birthday, Chauncey takes her to the the mall, the salon, and the dealership to buy whatever she wants (all on his dime). If you aren’t able to guess by his falsetto vocals and the Teddy Riley instrumental, though, his true intentions become apparent when they head back to his house and do just “what we like to do.” Although Everyday Is Your Birthday is one of the Booth’s shortest songs (clocking in at less than 3 minutes), it is just enough time to get his female audience “in the mood.”
Written by Burmy on 04/30/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.