Signed to Busta Rhymes‘s Flipmode Entertainment, R&B artist Chauncey Black (formerly of Blackstreet) has a plan in place for his woman. Treating her like Everyday Is Your Birthday, Chauncey takes her to the the mall, the salon, and the dealership to buy whatever she wants (all on his dime). If you aren’t able to guess by his falsetto vocals and the Teddy Riley instrumental, though, his true intentions become apparent when they head back to his house and do just “what we like to do.” Although Everyday Is Your Birthday is one of the Booth’s shortest songs (clocking in at less than 3 minutes), it is just enough time to get his female audience “in the mood.”
Written by Burmy on 04/30/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)