Chase N. Cashe isn’t one to settle; not only is the Surf Club emcee uncompromising when it comes to getting that paper (hence the name), but he brings the same sense of purpose to his love life, refusing to trifle with women he’s not one-hundred percent serious about. On his latest single (and Booth debut on the solo tip), the Southern up-and-comer informs a special girl that he’d like her to be his everything, insisting, “I Don’t Want Nothing, if I can’t have it all.” Over DreamTeam Productions’ smooth, R&B-informed beat (centered around a sample from Tank‘s Coldest), Chase makes a forthright effort to convince said shawty that their love is meant to be, acknowledging the uncertainties that come with the musician’s lifestyle, but expressing his faith that they’ll be able to support each other both emotionally and financially through thick and thin: “If I couldn’t have it all, then I wouldn’t choose you / You use me, I use you.” Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked – Cashe’s latest full-length, Gumbeaux has yet to receive a release date, but you can keep it locked to the Booth for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 01/31/11
Submit your Rating
The Crown Bearers
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.