If you’d asked me a few weeks ago, I would have told you that being the motherf**king man was like being the Pope: once granted, the title stays with you till the day you die, at which point all the Cardinals gather in St. Peter’s Basilica to pick your successor. But in light of recent events, I haven’t known what the f**k to believe. Today, Surf Club rapper/producer Chase N. Cashe assures us that he’s in it for the long haul with new single I’m the Man 2.0, the sequel to a track off 2012 debut street album The Heir Up There. Over his own synth-brass drones and whip-ready percussion, Cashe stresses the continuity of his hustle and his lifelong commitment to getting that paper. Craving more fresh tunes from the once and future Man? Heir Wave has yet to receive an official drop date, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for the latest in the coming weeks. In the meantime, November 2012’s Charm tape is still available for streaming and purchase in the Booth.
Written by richard on 02/19/13
Already living a Charmed life, emcee/producer Chase N. Cashe has delivered Heir Waves, a collection of unreleased and new records to officially kick off his 2013 campaign. Included on the free released are...
The Crown Bearers
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Don't Want Nothing" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.