Have the basics of trillness down, but feel like you could still refine your game? You’ve come to the right place. Trill Living 4.0, the latest release off Chase N Cashe‘s long-awaited new album, finds the Surf Club emcee offering some advanced pointers on the art of staying fresh and fly, backed by Jake One‘s laid-back synth production. The Heir Up There still has yet to receive a solid drop date but, as always, fans can keep their browsers locked on The DJBooth for the latest details.
Written by richard on 01/26/12
Submit your Rating
The Crown Bearers
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Don't Want Nothing" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.