If you couldn’t tell from the stage name that Chase N. Cashe was all about the paper chase, the emcee’s latest single should set you straight. On promo single Money Right, Roc & Mayne‘s smooth production back as the Surf Club emcee delivers an ambitious yet down-to-Earth account of his grind for the paper. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked—this motivational isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but we’ll be sure to keep you supplied with all the latest from the currency-loving up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 09/12/11
Submit your Rating
The Crown Bearers
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Don't Want Nothing" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)