What are you craving, Booth readers—a fresh cut from Chase N. Cashe? I Can Do That. (If that wasn’t your answer, sorry, you’re gonna have to fend for yourself.) On his latest promotional single, part of a forthcoming EP release with Scion A/V, the Surf Club affiliate offers a potential female companion a taste of the standard of living they can expect, should she join his team. The artist’s lyrical portrait of the fast life (“Fancy dinners, caviar, cameras everywhere we are…”) comes backed by a lush, self-produced keyboard-loop beat. Like what you’re hearing? More quality cuts await on Chase’s sample-free Ca$he Rules EP, scheduled to drop digitally next Thursday, December 12.
Written by richard on 12/5/13
Submit your Rating
The Crown Bearers
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Don't Want Nothing" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.