What are you craving, Booth readers—a fresh cut from Chase N. Cashe? I Can Do That. (If that wasn’t your answer, sorry, you’re gonna have to fend for yourself.) On his latest promotional single, part of a forthcoming EP release with Scion A/V, the Surf Club affiliate offers a potential female companion a taste of the standard of living they can expect, should she join his team. The artist’s lyrical portrait of the fast life (“Fancy dinners, caviar, cameras everywhere we are…”) comes backed by a lush, self-produced keyboard-loop beat. Like what you’re hearing? More quality cuts await on Chase’s sample-free Ca$he Rules EP, scheduled to drop digitally next Thursday, December 12.
Written by richard on 12/5/13
Submit your Rating
The Crown Bearers
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Don't Want Nothing" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.