What are you craving, Booth readers—a fresh cut from Chase N. Cashe? I Can Do That. (If that wasn’t your answer, sorry, you’re gonna have to fend for yourself.) On his latest promotional single, part of a forthcoming EP release with Scion A/V, the Surf Club affiliate offers a potential female companion a taste of the standard of living they can expect, should she join his team. The artist’s lyrical portrait of the fast life (“Fancy dinners, caviar, cameras everywhere we are…”) comes backed by a lush, self-produced keyboard-loop beat. Like what you’re hearing? More quality cuts await on Chase’s sample-free Ca$he Rules EP, scheduled to drop digitally next Thursday, December 12.
Written by richard on 12/5/13
Submit your Rating
The Crown Bearers
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Don't Want Nothing" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.