What are you craving, Booth readers—a fresh cut from Chase N. Cashe? I Can Do That. (If that wasn’t your answer, sorry, you’re gonna have to fend for yourself.) On his latest promotional single, part of a forthcoming EP release with Scion A/V, the Surf Club affiliate offers a potential female companion a taste of the standard of living they can expect, should she join his team. The artist’s lyrical portrait of the fast life (“Fancy dinners, caviar, cameras everywhere we are…”) comes backed by a lush, self-produced keyboard-loop beat. Like what you’re hearing? More quality cuts await on Chase’s sample-free Ca$he Rules EP, scheduled to drop digitally next Thursday, December 12.
Written by richard on 12/5/13
Submit your Rating
The Crown Bearers
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Don't Want Nothing" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.