Many, if not most dudes would take offense if you accused them of being a “motherf**kin’ dog” when it came to their dealings with females. Chase N. Cashe and A$AP Rocky, on the other hand, wear the label like a badge of honor. On Beastin’, a freshly-minted standout off the Surf Club rapper/producer’s forthcoming full-length, Hink Aaron‘s slow-rolling percussion and stuttering brass chords back Cashe and his buzzmaking Harlem colleague as they rhyme about their propensity for loving and leaving ‘em, as well as stealing any girlfriends that dudes are foolish enough to leave unattended in their presence. Fans will be able to find this record, the previously-featured I Don’t Play and much more on Chase’s Charm LP, scheduled to hit The DJBooth for free streaming next week following its release on Monday, November 12.
Written by richard on 11/9/12
Submit your Rating
The Crown Bearers
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Don't Want Nothing" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.