Many, if not most dudes would take offense if you accused them of being a “motherf**kin’ dog” when it came to their dealings with females. Chase N. Cashe and A$AP Rocky, on the other hand, wear the label like a badge of honor. On Beastin’, a freshly-minted standout off the Surf Club rapper/producer’s forthcoming full-length, Hink Aaron‘s slow-rolling percussion and stuttering brass chords back Cashe and his buzzmaking Harlem colleague as they rhyme about their propensity for loving and leaving ‘em, as well as stealing any girlfriends that dudes are foolish enough to leave unattended in their presence. Fans will be able to find this record, the previously-featured I Don’t Play and much more on Chase’s Charm LP, scheduled to hit The DJBooth for free streaming next week following its release on Monday, November 12.
Written by richard on 11/9/12
Surf Club rapper/producer Chase N. Cache has released the album follow-up to February's much-buzzed-about, DJ Drama-hosted The Heir up There LP. Coming in the wake of singles "O.M.W.," "I Don't Play" and "Beastin'," Charm...
The Crown Bearers
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Don't Want Nothing" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.