Previously heard handling production duties on records by C Plus and Mean Doe Green, beatsmith/rapper Chase Moore steps into the headliner’s position on Too Many People, his latest promo single and first solo feature. On Too Many People, Moore recruits C Plus and Portland battle rap legend illmaculate to to rhyme over his and Hippie Sabotage‘s catchy, soul-sampled production. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those digging it can keep it locked to The DJBooth for the latest from all involved.
Written by richard on 02/20/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.