Previously heard handling production duties on records by C Plus and Mean Doe Green, beatsmith/rapper Chase Moore steps into the headliner’s position on Too Many People, his latest promo single and first solo feature. On Too Many People, Moore recruits C Plus and Portland battle rap legend illmaculate to to rhyme over his and Hippie Sabotage‘s catchy, soul-sampled production. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those digging it can keep it locked to The DJBooth for the latest from all involved.
Written by richard on 02/20/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.