Although the city of Boston and our friends across the pond have had quite the interesting relationship (anyone remember that little party involving tea?), Beantown emcee Charmingly Ghetto and UK-based producer Cypria were still able to whip up a heavy amount of dopeness on their latest collab No Light. Serving as the first single off of the their forthcoming, collaborative EP Scotland Yahd, No Light is a whimsical mix of Ghetto’s powerful lyrics and Cypria’s equally mesmerizing production. As if the chemistry between the emcee/production duo wasn’t already heightened enough the pair also recruit Boston vocalist Steph Barrak for No Light‘s airy hook. Stay on the prowl for more tunes from the duo when Scotland Yahd is released this September.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/6/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Plight" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)