Although the city of Boston and our friends across the pond have had quite the interesting relationship (anyone remember that little party involving tea?), Beantown emcee Charmingly Ghetto and UK-based producer Cypria were still able to whip up a heavy amount of dopeness on their latest collab No Light. Serving as the first single off of the their forthcoming, collaborative EP Scotland Yahd, No Light is a whimsical mix of Ghetto’s powerful lyrics and Cypria’s equally mesmerizing production. As if the chemistry between the emcee/production duo wasn’t already heightened enough the pair also recruit Boston vocalist Steph Barrak for No Light‘s airy hook. Stay on the prowl for more tunes from the duo when Scotland Yahd is released this September.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Plight" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.