Although he rose to fame as the lead vocalist of The Gap Band during the ‘70s and ‘80s, singer Charlie Wilson‘s solo career is still relatively young. Currently wrapping-up his fourth studio album Supa Sexy, Uncle Charlie has ventured into an experimental stage and takes us to the dance floor with Let It Out. Joining him is the man who gave him his nickname, as Snoop Dogg spits the same laidback game we’ve heard from the OG since his rap birth in ‘92. With the use of a techno-heavy beat, anyone born in the latter half of the 20th century (and a few in the 21st), should find plenty to enjoy with Let It Out. Supa Sexy will be set for release sometime later this year.
Written by Burmy on 03/30/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.