Although he rose to fame as the lead vocalist of The Gap Band during the ‘70s and ‘80s, singer Charlie Wilson‘s solo career is still relatively young. Currently wrapping-up his fourth studio album Supa Sexy, Uncle Charlie has ventured into an experimental stage and takes us to the dance floor with Let It Out. Joining him is the man who gave him his nickname, as Snoop Dogg spits the same laidback game we’ve heard from the OG since his rap birth in ‘92. With the use of a techno-heavy beat, anyone born in the latter half of the 20th century (and a few in the 21st), should find plenty to enjoy with Let It Out. Supa Sexy will be set for release sometime later this year.
Written by Burmy on 03/30/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Supa Sexy ft. T-Pain" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.