Although he rose to fame as the lead vocalist of The Gap Band during the ‘70s and ‘80s, singer Charlie Wilson‘s solo career is still relatively young. Currently wrapping-up his fourth studio album Supa Sexy, Uncle Charlie has ventured into an experimental stage and takes us to the dance floor with Let It Out. Joining him is the man who gave him his nickname, as Snoop Dogg spits the same laidback game we’ve heard from the OG since his rap birth in ‘92. With the use of a techno-heavy beat, anyone born in the latter half of the 20th century (and a few in the 21st), should find plenty to enjoy with Let It Out. Supa Sexy will be set for release sometime later this year.
Written by Burmy on 03/30/08
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.