Although he rose to fame as the lead vocalist of The Gap Band during the ‘70s and ‘80s, singer Charlie Wilson‘s solo career is still relatively young. Currently wrapping-up his fourth studio album Supa Sexy, Uncle Charlie has ventured into an experimental stage and takes us to the dance floor with Let It Out. Joining him is the man who gave him his nickname, as Snoop Dogg spits the same laidback game we’ve heard from the OG since his rap birth in ‘92. With the use of a techno-heavy beat, anyone born in the latter half of the 20th century (and a few in the 21st), should find plenty to enjoy with Let It Out. Supa Sexy will be set for release sometime later this year.
Written by Burmy on 03/30/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.