UPDATE: Click “Watch Video” for the brand new visuals to Radiant Child.
While being able to drink legally, drive (No, not at the same time.) and eat candy for breakfast if I so desire is pretty damn nice, it’s hard not to look back on childhood through the rose-colored glasses of nostalgia every now and again. Newly-formed duo CharlieRED know exactly what I’m talking about, and on their debut single selection they give soulfully anguished voice to their longing for a simpler time. The production half of the anonymous duo keeps it old-school on the production tip, creating an understated, guitar-driven beat for his partner to lace with his expressive vocals. CharlieRED’s debut EP, Religion, is scheduled for digital release September 18, but those who simply can’t wait can cop Radiant Child now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 09/27/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.