UPDATE: Click “Watch Video” for the brand new visuals to Radiant Child.
While being able to drink legally, drive (No, not at the same time.) and eat candy for breakfast if I so desire is pretty damn nice, it’s hard not to look back on childhood through the rose-colored glasses of nostalgia every now and again. Newly-formed duo CharlieRED know exactly what I’m talking about, and on their debut single selection they give soulfully anguished voice to their longing for a simpler time. The production half of the anonymous duo keeps it old-school on the production tip, creating an understated, guitar-driven beat for his partner to lace with his expressive vocals. CharlieRED’s debut EP, Religion, is scheduled for digital release September 18, but those who simply can’t wait can cop Radiant Child now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 09/27/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.