2007 included the return of two rappers to their original label homes; Chingy returned to DTP to drop Hate It or Love It and Beanie Sigel reunited with The Roc for the release of The Solution. Continuing that trend into ’08, DJBooth is proud to announce that well-known Philly MC Charli Baltimore (who has been linked to Biggie, Jay-Z and Cam’ron throughout her career) has returned to The Inc. with the Scott Storch produced, Lose It. Chuck B-More definitely returns to form with her sharp lyrical delivery, but it may be too early to mark her as ‘08’s “comeback artist of the year.” If she keeps it up, however, this bottled-redhead should be penciled in for a nomination.
Written by Burmy on 01/29/08
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.