2007 included the return of two rappers to their original label homes; Chingy returned to DTP to drop Hate It or Love It and Beanie Sigel reunited with The Roc for the release of The Solution. Continuing that trend into ’08, DJBooth is proud to announce that well-known Philly MC Charli Baltimore (who has been linked to Biggie, Jay-Z and Cam’ron throughout her career) has returned to The Inc. with the Scott Storch produced, Lose It. Chuck B-More definitely returns to form with her sharp lyrical delivery, but it may be too early to mark her as ‘08’s “comeback artist of the year.” If she keeps it up, however, this bottled-redhead should be penciled in for a nomination.
Written by Burmy on 01/29/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.