2007 included the return of two rappers to their original label homes; Chingy returned to DTP to drop Hate It or Love It and Beanie Sigel reunited with The Roc for the release of The Solution. Continuing that trend into ’08, DJBooth is proud to announce that well-known Philly MC Charli Baltimore (who has been linked to Biggie, Jay-Z and Cam’ron throughout her career) has returned to The Inc. with the Scott Storch produced, Lose It. Chuck B-More definitely returns to form with her sharp lyrical delivery, but it may be too early to mark her as ‘08’s “comeback artist of the year.” If she keeps it up, however, this bottled-redhead should be penciled in for a nomination.
Written by Burmy on 01/29/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.