2007 included the return of two rappers to their original label homes; Chingy returned to DTP to drop Hate It or Love It and Beanie Sigel reunited with The Roc for the release of The Solution. Continuing that trend into ’08, DJBooth is proud to announce that well-known Philly MC Charli Baltimore (who has been linked to Biggie, Jay-Z and Cam’ron throughout her career) has returned to The Inc. with the Scott Storch produced, Lose It. Chuck B-More definitely returns to form with her sharp lyrical delivery, but it may be too early to mark her as ‘08’s “comeback artist of the year.” If she keeps it up, however, this bottled-redhead should be penciled in for a nomination.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!