On his current single Fallin’, singer Charles Reed plays the role of a playa that planned a one-night stand, but fell in love instead. On a brand new remix, the beat (courtesy of The Super Stars) and the lyrics both stay in place, but a guest rapper who can easily relate has hopped on board. Apparently going through a similar experience, DJ Khaled protégé Ace Hood spits an abundance of similes about the ways his lady have changed his life. Both versions of Fallin’ express the same simple truth: playas have feelings, too. After all, there was a time when a certain newlywed rapper once said “Me give my heart to a woman? Not for nothing, never happen…”
Written by Burmy on 06/26/08
Bang Charts Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.