On his current single Fallin’, singer Charles Reed plays the role of a playa that planned a one-night stand, but fell in love instead. On a brand new remix, the beat (courtesy of The Super Stars) and the lyrics both stay in place, but a guest rapper who can easily relate has hopped on board. Apparently going through a similar experience, DJ Khaled protégé Ace Hood spits an abundance of similes about the ways his lady have changed his life. Both versions of Fallin’ express the same simple truth: playas have feelings, too. After all, there was a time when a certain newlywed rapper once said “Me give my heart to a woman? Not for nothing, never happen…”
Written by Burmy on 06/26/08
Submit your Rating
Bang Charts Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.