On his current single Fallin’, singer Charles Reed plays the role of a playa that planned a one-night stand, but fell in love instead. On a brand new remix, the beat (courtesy of The Super Stars) and the lyrics both stay in place, but a guest rapper who can easily relate has hopped on board. Apparently going through a similar experience, DJ Khaled protégé Ace Hood spits an abundance of similes about the ways his lady have changed his life. Both versions of Fallin’ express the same simple truth: playas have feelings, too. After all, there was a time when a certain newlywed rapper once said “Me give my heart to a woman? Not for nothing, never happen…”
Written by Burmy on 06/26/08
Submit your Rating
Bang Charts Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.