On his current single Fallin’, singer Charles Reed plays the role of a playa that planned a one-night stand, but fell in love instead. On a brand new remix, the beat (courtesy of The Super Stars) and the lyrics both stay in place, but a guest rapper who can easily relate has hopped on board. Apparently going through a similar experience, DJ Khaled protégé Ace Hood spits an abundance of similes about the ways his lady have changed his life. Both versions of Fallin’ express the same simple truth: playas have feelings, too. After all, there was a time when a certain newlywed rapper once said “Me give my heart to a woman? Not for nothing, never happen…”
Bang Charts Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.