On his current single Fallin’, singer Charles Reed plays the role of a playa that planned a one-night stand, but fell in love instead. On a brand new remix, the beat (courtesy of The Super Stars) and the lyrics both stay in place, but a guest rapper who can easily relate has hopped on board. Apparently going through a similar experience, DJ Khaled protégé Ace Hood spits an abundance of similes about the ways his lady have changed his life. Both versions of Fallin’ express the same simple truth: playas have feelings, too. After all, there was a time when a certain newlywed rapper once said “Me give my heart to a woman? Not for nothing, never happen…”
Written by Burmy on 06/26/08
Submit your Rating
Bang Charts Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.