It took Nelly roughly four years to release Brass Knuckles. Similarly, it has been four years – going on five – since the public last heard an album, let alone a new record, from Eminem. With the exception of A-list artists like Jay-Z, 50 Cent and Kanye West, all of whom seemingly drop a new project every year, most artists simply take their sweet time when recording new material. Such is not the case, however, for DJBooth favorite Charles Hamilton, who will drop the third mixtape in the Hamiltonization Process this Tuesday. The first listen off of the DJ Skee-mixed Staff Development is Ronald McDonald, a soulful record over which Charles works his magic. After all, a brand new mixtape every two weeks is pretty showstopping.
Written by DJ Z on 09/28/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Girls" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.