Next Tuesday, Charles Hamilton will bless his Internet-led following with the fourth mixtape release in his “online tour,” the Hamiltonization Process. In this first taste of the forthcoming It’s Charles Hamilton, the Harlem native pays homage to a very special someone. This honoree is a beautiful (34C-22-34) and captivating Washington native. Without any more space-filling drumroll banter, the lovely lady that Charles has written, produced and performed this record for is model-turned-porn star, Lacey Duvalle. Sampling American rock band The Vogues’ 60s classic, What A Day For A Daydream, Hamilton professes his love for Duvalle, but also wants to make clear he isn’t a pervert. It’s Charles Hamilton will be available next week.
Written by DJ Z on 10/7/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Girls" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.