Next Tuesday, Charles Hamilton will bless his Internet-led following with the fourth mixtape release in his “online tour,” the Hamiltonization Process. In this first taste of the forthcoming It’s Charles Hamilton, the Harlem native pays homage to a very special someone. This honoree is a beautiful (34C-22-34) and captivating Washington native. Without any more space-filling drumroll banter, the lovely lady that Charles has written, produced and performed this record for is model-turned-porn star, Lacey Duvalle. Sampling American rock band The Vogues’ 60s classic, What A Day For A Daydream, Hamilton professes his love for Duvalle, but also wants to make clear he isn’t a pervert. It’s Charles Hamilton will be available next week.
Listen to More: Charles Hamilton Written by DJ Z
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Girls" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.