Next Tuesday, Charles Hamilton will bless his Internet-led following with the fourth mixtape release in his “online tour,” the Hamiltonization Process. In this first taste of the forthcoming It’s Charles Hamilton, the Harlem native pays homage to a very special someone. This honoree is a beautiful (34C-22-34) and captivating Washington native. Without any more space-filling drumroll banter, the lovely lady that Charles has written, produced and performed this record for is model-turned-porn star, Lacey Duvalle. Sampling American rock band The Vogues’ 60s classic, What A Day For A Daydream, Hamilton professes his love for Duvalle, but also wants to make clear he isn’t a pervert. It’s Charles Hamilton will be available next week.
Listen to More: Charles Hamilton Written by DJ Z
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Girls" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Boi ft. A$AP Rocky. Phantogram & A-Ha - Lanes
- BAU Music ft. Action Bronson, A$ton Matthews & J.Rocc - With My Soul
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!