Next Tuesday, Charles Hamilton will bless his Internet-led following with the fourth mixtape release in his “online tour,” the Hamiltonization Process. In this first taste of the forthcoming It’s Charles Hamilton, the Harlem native pays homage to a very special someone. This honoree is a beautiful (34C-22-34) and captivating Washington native. Without any more space-filling drumroll banter, the lovely lady that Charles has written, produced and performed this record for is model-turned-porn star, Lacey Duvalle. Sampling American rock band The Vogues’ 60s classic, What A Day For A Daydream, Hamilton professes his love for Duvalle, but also wants to make clear he isn’t a pervert. It’s Charles Hamilton will be available next week.
Written by DJ Z on 10/7/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Girls" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.