Next Tuesday, Charles Hamilton will bless his Internet-led following with the fourth mixtape release in his “online tour,” the Hamiltonization Process. In this first taste of the forthcoming It’s Charles Hamilton, the Harlem native pays homage to a very special someone. This honoree is a beautiful (34C-22-34) and captivating Washington native. Without any more space-filling drumroll banter, the lovely lady that Charles has written, produced and performed this record for is model-turned-porn star, Lacey Duvalle. Sampling American rock band The Vogues’ 60s classic, What A Day For A Daydream, Hamilton professes his love for Duvalle, but also wants to make clear he isn’t a pervert. It’s Charles Hamilton will be available next week.
Listen to More: Charles Hamilton
Written by DJ Z on 10/7/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Girls" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.