Contrary to those who thought Charles Hamilton was down for the count, Charles Hamilton proves that rumors of his career’s demise are greatly exaggerated with the release of his latest album inclusion. On I Don’t Care, none other than Eminem provides a headnodic production backdrop for the Harlem spitter’s iconoclastic-as-usual bars. In addition to rocking the mic, Hamilton busts out his keyboard for a solo on the back. Feeling it? More awaits on ill Doesn’t Meen classic, scheduled for free digital release this Saturday, July 7.
Written by richard on 07/5/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Girls" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)