Contrary to those who thought Charles Hamilton was down for the count, Charles Hamilton proves that rumors of his career’s demise are greatly exaggerated with the release of his latest album inclusion. On I Don’t Care, none other than Eminem provides a headnodic production backdrop for the Harlem spitter’s iconoclastic-as-usual bars. In addition to rocking the mic, Hamilton busts out his keyboard for a solo on the back. Feeling it? More awaits on ill Doesn’t Meen classic, scheduled for free digital release this Saturday, July 7.
Written by richard on 07/5/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Girls" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.