Contrary to those who thought Charles Hamilton was down for the count, Charles Hamilton proves that rumors of his career’s demise are greatly exaggerated with the release of his latest album inclusion. On I Don’t Care, none other than Eminem provides a headnodic production backdrop for the Harlem spitter’s iconoclastic-as-usual bars. In addition to rocking the mic, Hamilton busts out his keyboard for a solo on the back. Feeling it? More awaits on ill Doesn’t Meen classic, scheduled for free digital release this Saturday, July 7.
Written by richard on 07/5/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Girls" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)