What could be Better than a dope Booth debut from an up-and-coming artist? Try a dope Booth debut featuring the guest rhymes of an established house favorite. Charlei McQueen‘s official introduction to the music game, as well as to our pages, Better finds the Los Angeles singer showcasing her bright vocal style as she laces Digi+Phonic producer Willie B.‘s with a positive-minded account of her struggle to break through. THURZ, the West Coast phenom behind the recent, reader-acclaimed 517 W Queen Tape, contributes a quick, engaging verse on the back end. Feeling it? While Charlei McQueen doesn’t currently have any projects currently on the docket, fans can stay tuned to our pages for all the latest news and tunes from the rising R&B starlet.
Written by richard on 09/19/12
Follow the Script
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: DMX Loses His Shit (In a Good Way), Droog Still Isn’t Nas
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.