What could be Better than a dope Booth debut from an up-and-coming artist? Try a dope Booth debut featuring the guest rhymes of an established house favorite. Charlei McQueen‘s official introduction to the music game, as well as to our pages, Better finds the Los Angeles singer showcasing her bright vocal style as she laces Digi+Phonic producer Willie B.‘s with a positive-minded account of her struggle to break through. THURZ, the West Coast phenom behind the recent, reader-acclaimed 517 W Queen Tape, contributes a quick, engaging verse on the back end. Feeling it? While Charlei McQueen doesn’t currently have any projects currently on the docket, fans can stay tuned to our pages for all the latest news and tunes from the rising R&B starlet.
Written by richard on 09/19/12
Submit your Rating
Follow the Script
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.