It’s now been more than a year since Chance the Rapper dropped his breakthrough Acid Rap album, and while common wisdom would dictate that he drop a new project yesterday, since when has Chance done the expected. Case in point, his new song, Wonderful Everyday: Arthur. Featuring more instrumentation and beat changes than we can possibly list (word to The O’Mys, Peter Cottontale and Donnie Trumpet), along with vocals from a phalanx of singers, including Wyclef Jean, Francis & The Lights, Jesse Ware, Elle Varner and Eryn Allen Kane, Wonderful Everyday defies any attempt at easy definition; and that’s exactly what we’ve come to expect from Chance. Still no word on his next project, but knowing him, he’ll drop it when he’s ready, that’s when.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.