I am quite fond of apples and oranges, and on occasion I’ll even enjoy the occasional cranberry, but I don’t think I have ever had the kind of Juice that Chance The Rapper has been sippin’ on. On the first single off his forthcoming album, Chance appears to have had one too many juice boxes. As he dances and acts a fool on the streets of New York, the #Savemoney emcee dons a unique flow, combining a interesting sung-rapped style with a off kilter cadence that despite its erratic sound, has a certain (oddball) fluidity to it. Producer Nate Fox (of AllDayRecess) takes a few sips of the Juice himself, creating a slick, well-arranged beat to match the Chicago emcee’s eccentric style. Did you enjoy Chance’s refreshing blend of Juice? Let us know below with your feedback and ratings and be sure to sip slow as Acid Rap is coming soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.