I am quite fond of apples and oranges, and on occasion I’ll even enjoy the occasional cranberry, but I don’t think I have ever had the kind of Juice that Chance The Rapper has been sippin’ on. On the first single off his forthcoming album, Chance appears to have had one too many juice boxes. As he dances and acts a fool on the streets of New York, the #Savemoney emcee dons a unique flow, combining a interesting sung-rapped style with a off kilter cadence that despite its erratic sound, has a certain (oddball) fluidity to it. Producer Nate Fox (of AllDayRecess) takes a few sips of the Juice himself, creating a slick, well-arranged beat to match the Chicago emcee’s eccentric style. Did you enjoy Chance’s refreshing blend of Juice? Let us know below with your feedback and ratings and be sure to sip slow as Acid Rap is coming soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.