I am quite fond of apples and oranges, and on occasion I’ll even enjoy the occasional cranberry, but I don’t think I have ever had the kind of Juice that Chance The Rapper has been sippin’ on. On the first single off his forthcoming album, Chance appears to have had one too many juice boxes. As he dances and acts a fool on the streets of New York, the #Savemoney emcee dons a unique flow, combining a interesting sung-rapped style with a off kilter cadence that despite its erratic sound, has a certain (oddball) fluidity to it. Producer Nate Fox (of AllDayRecess) takes a few sips of the Juice himself, creating a slick, well-arranged beat to match the Chicago emcee’s eccentric style. Did you enjoy Chance’s refreshing blend of Juice? Let us know below with your feedback and ratings and be sure to sip slow as Acid Rap is coming soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.