I am quite fond of apples and oranges, and on occasion I’ll even enjoy the occasional cranberry, but I don’t think I have ever had the kind of Juice that Chance The Rapper has been sippin’ on. On the first single off his forthcoming album, Chance appears to have had one too many juice boxes. As he dances and acts a fool on the streets of New York, the #Savemoney emcee dons a unique flow, combining a interesting sung-rapped style with a off kilter cadence that despite its erratic sound, has a certain (oddball) fluidity to it. Producer Nate Fox (of AllDayRecess) takes a few sips of the Juice himself, creating a slick, well-arranged beat to match the Chicago emcee’s eccentric style. Did you enjoy Chance’s refreshing blend of Juice? Let us know below with your feedback and ratings and be sure to sip slow as Acid Rap is coming soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.