I am quite fond of apples and oranges, and on occasion I’ll even enjoy the occasional cranberry, but I don’t think I have ever had the kind of Juice that Chance The Rapper has been sippin’ on. On the first single off his forthcoming album, Chance appears to have had one too many juice boxes. As he dances and acts a fool on the streets of New York, the #Savemoney emcee dons a unique flow, combining a interesting sung-rapped style with a off kilter cadence that despite its erratic sound, has a certain (oddball) fluidity to it. Producer Nate Fox (of AllDayRecess) takes a few sips of the Juice himself, creating a slick, well-arranged beat to match the Chicago emcee’s eccentric style. Did you enjoy Chance’s refreshing blend of Juice? Let us know below with your feedback and ratings and be sure to sip slow as Acid Rap is coming soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)