On his last Booth feature, Chamillionaire reminded us that Some Things Never Change. Proving that sentiment to be correct, the self-proclaimed Mixtape Messiah has returned with another potent effort, Go Getta, on which his crisp, unique flow is as on-point as always. The Beat Bullies whip up a track that has the attitude (and drums) of a trap cut, along with a dash of Southern swag. The instrumental fits the H-town native’s style perfectly. Though his flow is laid-back, he delivers each bar with speed and surgical accuracy. Go Getta may or may not make it onto Chamillionaire’s upcoming album, Poison, so if you like it, be sure to let him know with a positive rating.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/4/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bet That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.