On his last Booth feature, Chamillionaire reminded us that Some Things Never Change. Proving that sentiment to be correct, the self-proclaimed Mixtape Messiah has returned with another potent effort, Go Getta, on which his crisp, unique flow is as on-point as always. The Beat Bullies whip up a track that has the attitude (and drums) of a trap cut, along with a dash of Southern swag. The instrumental fits the H-town native’s style perfectly. Though his flow is laid-back, he delivers each bar with speed and surgical accuracy. Go Getta may or may not make it onto Chamillionaire’s upcoming album, Poison, so if you like it, be sure to let him know with a positive rating.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/4/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bet That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.