On his last Booth feature, Chamillionaire reminded us that Some Things Never Change. Proving that sentiment to be correct, the self-proclaimed Mixtape Messiah has returned with another potent effort, Go Getta, on which his crisp, unique flow is as on-point as always. The Beat Bullies whip up a track that has the attitude (and drums) of a trap cut, along with a dash of Southern swag. The instrumental fits the H-town native’s style perfectly. Though his flow is laid-back, he delivers each bar with speed and surgical accuracy. Go Getta may or may not make it onto Chamillionaire’s upcoming album, Poison, so if you like it, be sure to let him know with a positive rating.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/4/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bet That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.