Chamillionaire is a wise man. Instead of trying to convince his new label, Universal Republic, to push forward his third studio album, Venom, for a pre-holiday release, only to compete with new albums from Kanye West, Ludacris, 50 Cent, Common and Plies, the Houston emcee elected to sit tight till the new year. In the meantime, Cham has decided to drop the first street single from the project, entitled Creepin’ (Solo). The record, which is produced by Oomp Camp’s DJ Montay, features the emcee’s witty lyricism, the always-enjoyable sing-song hook, and an exemplary guest feature from Ludacris. If you are jonesing for more Chamillionaire and simply cannot wait until next year, peep the fifth addition to his Mixtape Messiah series, which will drop on November 23.
Written by DJ Z on 11/13/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bet That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.