Chamillionaire is a wise man. Instead of trying to convince his new label, Universal Republic, to push forward his third studio album, Venom, for a pre-holiday release, only to compete with new albums from Kanye West, Ludacris, 50 Cent, Common and Plies, the Houston emcee elected to sit tight till the new year. In the meantime, Cham has decided to drop the first street single from the project, entitled Creepin’ (Solo). The record, which is produced by Oomp Camp’s DJ Montay, features the emcee’s witty lyricism, the always-enjoyable sing-song hook, and an exemplary guest feature from Ludacris. If you are jonesing for more Chamillionaire and simply cannot wait until next year, peep the fifth addition to his Mixtape Messiah series, which will drop on November 23.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bet That ft. Chamillionaire & Goldrush" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.