Chamillionaire is a wise man. Instead of trying to convince his new label, Universal Republic, to push forward his third studio album, Venom, for a pre-holiday release, only to compete with new albums from Kanye West, Ludacris, 50 Cent, Common and Plies, the Houston emcee elected to sit tight till the new year. In the meantime, Cham has decided to drop the first street single from the project, entitled Creepin’ (Solo). The record, which is produced by Oomp Camp’s DJ Montay, features the emcee’s witty lyricism, the always-enjoyable sing-song hook, and an exemplary guest feature from Ludacris. If you are jonesing for more Chamillionaire and simply cannot wait until next year, peep the fifth addition to his Mixtape Messiah series, which will drop on November 23.
Written by DJ Z on 11/13/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bet That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)