Chamillionaire is a wise man. Instead of trying to convince his new label, Universal Republic, to push forward his third studio album, Venom, for a pre-holiday release, only to compete with new albums from Kanye West, Ludacris, 50 Cent, Common and Plies, the Houston emcee elected to sit tight till the new year. In the meantime, Cham has decided to drop the first street single from the project, entitled Creepin’ (Solo). The record, which is produced by Oomp Camp’s DJ Montay, features the emcee’s witty lyricism, the always-enjoyable sing-song hook, and an exemplary guest feature from Ludacris. If you are jonesing for more Chamillionaire and simply cannot wait until next year, peep the fifth addition to his Mixtape Messiah series, which will drop on November 23.
Written by DJ Z on 11/13/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bet That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.