Earlier this week, rapper Chamillionaire was named fourteenth on the newest Forbes Magazine list of Hip-Hop’s 20 Biggest Earners. Their site, which noted Cham’s successful ringtone download track record, album sales, and an endorsement deal with Energizer, claims the entertainer has built up a bank account worth approximately $10 million. However, if you take a good listen to his newest freestyle over The Game’s current single, My Life, you’ll quickly realize that financial success hasn’t changed the emcee. Fellow Houstonians Trae and Slim Thug both add verses over the Cool & Dre production, citing continued violence and the passing of Pimp C last year as reason enough that things could always be better. Next Wednesday, August 27, Chamillionaire will release the fourth volume in his popular Mixtape Messiah series.
Written by DJ Z on 08/21/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bet That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.