Earlier this week, rapper Chamillionaire was named fourteenth on the newest Forbes Magazine list of Hip-Hop’s 20 Biggest Earners. Their site, which noted Cham’s successful ringtone download track record, album sales, and an endorsement deal with Energizer, claims the entertainer has built up a bank account worth approximately $10 million. However, if you take a good listen to his newest freestyle over The Game’s current single, My Life, you’ll quickly realize that financial success hasn’t changed the emcee. Fellow Houstonians Trae and Slim Thug both add verses over the Cool & Dre production, citing continued violence and the passing of Pimp C last year as reason enough that things could always be better. Next Wednesday, August 27, Chamillionaire will release the fourth volume in his popular Mixtape Messiah series.
Written by DJ Z on 08/21/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bet That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.