Earlier this week, rapper Chamillionaire was named fourteenth on the newest Forbes Magazine list of Hip-Hop’s 20 Biggest Earners. Their site, which noted Cham’s successful ringtone download track record, album sales, and an endorsement deal with Energizer, claims the entertainer has built up a bank account worth approximately $10 million. However, if you take a good listen to his newest freestyle over The Game’s current single, My Life, you’ll quickly realize that financial success hasn’t changed the emcee. Fellow Houstonians Trae and Slim Thug both add verses over the Cool & Dre production, citing continued violence and the passing of Pimp C last year as reason enough that things could always be better. Next Wednesday, August 27, Chamillionaire will release the fourth volume in his popular Mixtape Messiah series.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bet That ft. Chamillionaire & Goldrush" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- King Mez - Long Live the King
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.