The only way to describe the second installment from Chamillionaire, proclaiming that he is Not A Criminal, is pure arson. Around for part two are Snoop Dogg, whose verse brings you back to his “DoggyStyle” days from the early 90’s and the infectious Busta Rhymes. The beat is first rate and without Kelis’ vocals scattered about, it will surely get your head noddin’ the second it starts playing. With one Grammy already under his belt, Chamillionaire is out to prove he is a potent force in hip-hop.
Written by Chris on 03/8/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bet That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.