The only way to describe the second installment from Chamillionaire, proclaiming that he is Not A Criminal, is pure arson. Around for part two are Snoop Dogg, whose verse brings you back to his “DoggyStyle” days from the early 90’s and the infectious Busta Rhymes. The beat is first rate and without Kelis’ vocals scattered about, it will surely get your head noddin’ the second it starts playing. With one Grammy already under his belt, Chamillionaire is out to prove he is a potent force in hip-hop.
Written by Chris on 03/8/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bet That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- D’Angelo Changed My Life & “Black Messiah” is Already a Classic
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.