The only way to describe the second installment from Chamillionaire, proclaiming that he is Not A Criminal, is pure arson. Around for part two are Snoop Dogg, whose verse brings you back to his “DoggyStyle” days from the early 90’s and the infectious Busta Rhymes. The beat is first rate and without Kelis’ vocals scattered about, it will surely get your head noddin’ the second it starts playing. With one Grammy already under his belt, Chamillionaire is out to prove he is a potent force in hip-hop.
Written by Chris on 03/8/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bet That ft. Chamillionaire & Goldrush" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.