The only way to describe the second installment from Chamillionaire, proclaiming that he is Not A Criminal, is pure arson. Around for part two are Snoop Dogg, whose verse brings you back to his “DoggyStyle” days from the early 90’s and the infectious Busta Rhymes. The beat is first rate and without Kelis’ vocals scattered about, it will surely get your head noddin’ the second it starts playing. With one Grammy already under his belt, Chamillionaire is out to prove he is a potent force in hip-hop.
Written by Chris on 03/8/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bet That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)