The only way to describe the second installment from Chamillionaire, proclaiming that he is Not A Criminal, is pure arson. Around for part two are Snoop Dogg, whose verse brings you back to his “DoggyStyle” days from the early 90’s and the infectious Busta Rhymes. The beat is first rate and without Kelis’ vocals scattered about, it will surely get your head noddin’ the second it starts playing. With one Grammy already under his belt, Chamillionaire is out to prove he is a potent force in hip-hop.
Written by Chris on 03/8/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bet That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.