F**king with Chamillionaire is a little like grabbing a straight razor by the wrong end; you’re guaranteed to come away with some deep cuts, and you very well may find end up in the emergency room. On newly-released promo single End of a Knife, however, the H-Town mainstay gets blood on his hands without even intending to do so. Accompanied by Kato‘s Latin guitar, strings and pensive keys, Cham describes a love triangle involving himself, his roommate and a two-timing shawty, each of whom is deceiving the other two. This skillfully-crafted narrative jam isn’t attached to a larger body of work, but we’ll keep you posted on the Chamilitary man’s plans as further details emerge. In the meantime, why not take a listen to his last DJBooth feature, this month’s Go Getta?
Written by richard on 03/21/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bet That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.