F**king with Chamillionaire is a little like grabbing a straight razor by the wrong end; you’re guaranteed to come away with some deep cuts, and you very well may find end up in the emergency room. On newly-released promo single End of a Knife, however, the H-Town mainstay gets blood on his hands without even intending to do so. Accompanied by Kato‘s Latin guitar, strings and pensive keys, Cham describes a love triangle involving himself, his roommate and a two-timing shawty, each of whom is deceiving the other two. This skillfully-crafted narrative jam isn’t attached to a larger body of work, but we’ll keep you posted on the Chamilitary man’s plans as further details emerge. In the meantime, why not take a listen to his last DJBooth feature, this month’s Go Getta?
Written by richard on 03/21/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bet That ft. Chamillionaire & Goldrush" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)