F**king with Chamillionaire is a little like grabbing a straight razor by the wrong end; you’re guaranteed to come away with some deep cuts, and you very well may find end up in the emergency room. On newly-released promo single End of a Knife, however, the H-Town mainstay gets blood on his hands without even intending to do so. Accompanied by Kato‘s Latin guitar, strings and pensive keys, Cham describes a love triangle involving himself, his roommate and a two-timing shawty, each of whom is deceiving the other two. This skillfully-crafted narrative jam isn’t attached to a larger body of work, but we’ll keep you posted on the Chamilitary man’s plans as further details emerge. In the meantime, why not take a listen to his last DJBooth feature, this month’s Go Getta?
Written by richard on 03/21/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bet That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.