F**king with Chamillionaire is a little like grabbing a straight razor by the wrong end; you’re guaranteed to come away with some deep cuts, and you very well may find end up in the emergency room. On newly-released promo single End of a Knife, however, the H-Town mainstay gets blood on his hands without even intending to do so. Accompanied by Kato‘s Latin guitar, strings and pensive keys, Cham describes a love triangle involving himself, his roommate and a two-timing shawty, each of whom is deceiving the other two. This skillfully-crafted narrative jam isn’t attached to a larger body of work, but we’ll keep you posted on the Chamilitary man’s plans as further details emerge. In the meantime, why not take a listen to his last DJBooth feature, this month’s Go Getta?
Written by richard on 03/21/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bet That ft. Chamillionaire & Goldrush" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.