Previously heard lending his guest vocals to cuts by Bambu, Talib Kweli and more, Chace Infinite steps into the solo Booth spotlight with his latest EP single. Here, the Los Angeles repper enlists former Strong Arm Steady crewmates Krondon and Phil Da Agony to take aim at individuals who “keep wearin’ they Welcome out.” This DJ Khalil-produced cut and more can be found on Chace’s forthcoming CTWEP, which has yet to receive a solid drop date—keep it locked for release details.
Written by richard on 09/7/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Eyes On Me" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.