Previously heard lending his guest vocals to cuts by Bambu, Talib Kweli and more, Chace Infinite steps into the solo Booth spotlight with his latest EP single. Here, the Los Angeles repper enlists former Strong Arm Steady crewmates Krondon and Phil Da Agony to take aim at individuals who “keep wearin’ they Welcome out.” This DJ Khalil-produced cut and more can be found on Chace’s forthcoming CTWEP, which has yet to receive a solid drop date—keep it locked for release details.
Written by richard on 09/7/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Eyes On Me" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.