Previously heard lending his guest vocals to cuts by Bambu, Talib Kweli and more, Chace Infinite steps into the solo Booth spotlight with his latest EP single. Here, the Los Angeles repper enlists former Strong Arm Steady crewmates Krondon and Phil Da Agony to take aim at individuals who “keep wearin’ they Welcome out.” This DJ Khalil-produced cut and more can be found on Chace’s forthcoming CTWEP, which has yet to receive a solid drop date—keep it locked for release details.
Written by richard on 09/7/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Eyes On Me" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)