Previously heard lending his guest vocals to cuts by Bambu, Talib Kweli and more, Chace Infinite steps into the solo Booth spotlight with his latest EP single. Here, the Los Angeles repper enlists former Strong Arm Steady crewmates Krondon and Phil Da Agony to take aim at individuals who “keep wearin’ they Welcome out.” This DJ Khalil-produced cut and more can be found on Chace’s forthcoming CTWEP, which has yet to receive a solid drop date—keep it locked for release details.
Written by richard on 09/7/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Eyes On Me" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.