After decades of films and numerous incarnations, Agent 007 is still synonyous with stylish cool. On newly-released album inclusion Young James Bond, making its world premiere in the Booth, Cesar Luciano dons that iconic tux for a musical tribute to fast living and faster women. Marv-X produces, crafting a moody synth instrumental to back the artist’s suave, self-assured bars. For more, check out Luciano’s Confessions of Rubirosa: The Last PlayBoy LP, scheduled for release in July.
Written by richard on 06/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lets Ride" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.