After decades of films and numerous incarnations, Agent 007 is still synonyous with stylish cool. On newly-released album inclusion Young James Bond, making its world premiere in the Booth, Cesar Luciano dons that iconic tux for a musical tribute to fast living and faster women. Marv-X produces, crafting a moody synth instrumental to back the artist’s suave, self-assured bars. For more, check out Luciano’s Confessions of Rubirosa: The Last PlayBoy LP, scheduled for release in July.
Written by richard on 06/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lets Ride" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.