After decades of films and numerous incarnations, Agent 007 is still synonyous with stylish cool. On newly-released album inclusion Young James Bond, making its world premiere in the Booth, Cesar Luciano dons that iconic tux for a musical tribute to fast living and faster women. Marv-X produces, crafting a moody synth instrumental to back the artist’s suave, self-assured bars. For more, check out Luciano’s Confessions of Rubirosa: The Last PlayBoy LP, scheduled for release in July.
Written by richard on 06/15/12
Infamous Dominican Diplomat, Porfirio Rubirosa (a.k.a. “The Original James Bond”) made his mark as an International Playboy, for his jet-setting lifestyle and his legendary prowess with women. DJBooth regular Cesar...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lets Ride" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.