After decades of films and numerous incarnations, Agent 007 is still synonyous with stylish cool. On newly-released album inclusion Young James Bond, making its world premiere in the Booth, Cesar Luciano dons that iconic tux for a musical tribute to fast living and faster women. Marv-X produces, crafting a moody synth instrumental to back the artist’s suave, self-assured bars. For more, check out Luciano’s Confessions of Rubirosa: The Last PlayBoy LP, scheduled for release in July.
Written by richard on 06/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lets Ride" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.