When it comes to this so called game, the rest of you fools are playing checkers, but Cesar Luciano is playing chess. So go ahead, Make Your Move, chances are Luciano’s already been there. On his latest release Luciano spits some ceaselessly smooth flows over production from Marv-X that would feel right at home in an after-hours lounge, explaining that now that he’s paid his dues it’s time to simply get paid. Those awaiting Luciano’s next move can keep an ear out for the Rhode Island emcee’s upcoming album, Confessions Of Rubirosa: The Last PlayBoy, a follow up to his highly rated Catch Me If You Can project, due out on July 24 via The DJBooth.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lets Ride" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.