When it comes to this so called game, the rest of you fools are playing checkers, but Cesar Luciano is playing chess. So go ahead, Make Your Move, chances are Luciano’s already been there. On his latest release Luciano spits some ceaselessly smooth flows over production from Marv-X that would feel right at home in an after-hours lounge, explaining that now that he’s paid his dues it’s time to simply get paid. Those awaiting Luciano’s next move can keep an ear out for the Rhode Island emcee’s upcoming album, Confessions Of Rubirosa: The Last PlayBoy, a follow up to his highly rated Catch Me If You Can project, due out on July 24 via The DJBooth.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lets Ride" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.