When it comes to this so called game, the rest of you fools are playing checkers, but Cesar Luciano is playing chess. So go ahead, Make Your Move, chances are Luciano’s already been there. On his latest release Luciano spits some ceaselessly smooth flows over production from Marv-X that would feel right at home in an after-hours lounge, explaining that now that he’s paid his dues it’s time to simply get paid. Those awaiting Luciano’s next move can keep an ear out for the Rhode Island emcee’s upcoming album, Confessions Of Rubirosa: The Last PlayBoy, a follow up to his highly rated Catch Me If You Can project, due out on July 24 via The DJBooth.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lets Ride" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.