When it comes to this so called game, the rest of you fools are playing checkers, but Cesar Luciano is playing chess. So go ahead, Make Your Move, chances are Luciano’s already been there. On his latest release Luciano spits some ceaselessly smooth flows over production from Marv-X that would feel right at home in an after-hours lounge, explaining that now that he’s paid his dues it’s time to simply get paid. Those awaiting Luciano’s next move can keep an ear out for the Rhode Island emcee’s upcoming album, Confessions Of Rubirosa: The Last PlayBoy, a follow up to his highly rated Catch Me If You Can project, due out on July 24 via The DJBooth.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lets Ride" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.