Fresh off making one of the most-acclaimed Booth debuts in recent memory with Lets Ride, Cesar Luciano returns with the freshly-minted follow-up—an exclusive world premiere. On Lights Down, Marv X‘s string-laced street boardwork sets the stage for braggadocious bars from the Rhode Island up-and-comer and Jersey-repping reader fave Neako. Digging it? More awaits on Luciano’s Booth-sponsored Catch Me if You Can mixtape, scheduled to hit our mixtape page for free streaming and download 11/29.
Written by richard on 11/25/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lets Ride" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.