Fresh off making one of the most-acclaimed Booth debuts in recent memory with Lets Ride, Cesar Luciano returns with the freshly-minted follow-up—an exclusive world premiere. On Lights Down, Marv X‘s string-laced street boardwork sets the stage for braggadocious bars from the Rhode Island up-and-comer and Jersey-repping reader fave Neako. Digging it? More awaits on Luciano’s Booth-sponsored Catch Me if You Can mixtape, scheduled to hit our mixtape page for free streaming and download 11/29.
Written by richard on 11/25/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lets Ride" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.