Fans of Cello Figaro might be disappointed to hear that the emcee has opted not to release a deluxe edition of his latest album, Cellar Door. Dry those eyes, however, as he has a pretty cool plan B, including a new project as well as loosie releases along the way. Today, we’re proud to present the Booth-exclusive world premiere of one of the latter, Stood Over Mis. On this self-produced cut, the Va.-by-way-of-Minnesota emcee crafts an airy instrumental laced with meandering synths, which serves as a musical interpretation of Sky Welkin‘s accompanying artwork. Figaro’s effort on the mic is perfect for the beat; he laces the hopeful production with confident, yet carefree bars sure to raise your spirits on a dreary Monday. No word yet on his upcoming project, but we will keep you in the loop on all things Cello
Written by Lucas G. on 03/25/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Meteor Showers (The Next Time the World Ends)" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)